SABnzbd 3.5.0 changelog
SABnzbd 3.5.0 brengt de volgende veranderingen:
- Removed Python 3.6 support.
- SOCKS5 proxy support for all outgoing connections.
- Restored support for UUencoded jobs.
Requiredserver option: in case of connection failures, the queue will be paused for a few minutes instead of skipping the server.
- Added Special option to preserve paused state after a restart.
- Show an estimated time-left indicator for repair and unpacking.
- Require TLS version 1.2 or higher for SSL news server connections.
- Setting custom ciphers forces the maximum TLS version to 1.2.
- Reduced memory usage during and after parsing
- Handle multiple passwords stored in NZB-file.
Permissionsare only applied if any are set.
- macOS/Windows: updated to Python 3.10.2.
- macOS: run native on M1 systems. However, included tools
7za) still require Rosetta emulation.
- Snap: updated to
core20base and restore 7zip support.