SABnzbd 3.4.0 changelog
SABnzbd 3.4.0 brengt de volgende veranderingen:
Changes since 3.3.1
Deobfuscate final filenamesto attempt to set the correct
file extension based on the file signature if the file extension is
not present or meaningless.
- Added additional pattern keys that can be used in the
for Sorting, by using the
guessitpackage internally for parsing.
- If unpacked files contain
.par2files they will always be read and
used to rename any matching files.
- Regular expressions can be used to specify
- Not all passwords will be tried if a matching one was found.
- Some interface-only options were added as API-call.
- The Plush skin has been removed.
Bugfixes since 3.3.1
- Duplicate check based on
.nzbMD5 was performed before it was calculated.
local_rangesfor broadcasts (Bonjour/SSDP).
- Correctly parse the filename in
Infowhen there is a restart due to crashed thread.
- Only run Direct Unpack if
- The download statistics file
totals10.sabis updated in 3.2.x
version. If you downgrade to 3.1.x or lower, detailed download
statistics will be lost.