SABnzbd 4.1.0 changelog
SABnzbd 4.1.0 brengt de volgende veranderingen:
Changes since 4.0.3
- Added a dark mode for the Config, Login, and Wizard pages.
- Added multi-select to the History.
- Show the number of items in post-processing when in Tabbed mode.
- Added option
validating if connections should be accepted when using a proxy.
- Added option to purge log files from the Folders Config page.
Server IP address selectionand
On failure, try alternative NZBto Special settings.
- Special setting
ipv6_serverschanged to on/off.
- Only use 7zip to unpack
- Windows: Added option
enable_multiparto use par2cmdline-turbo
instead of Multipar for verification and repair. It is faster,
but on Windows it can fail on special (UTF8) filenames.
- macOS: Switched to par2cmdline-turbo for verification and repair.
- Linux: Detect more recent versions of 7zip.
- Windows: Use
All Userslocations during installation of shortcuts.
- Windows/macOS: Updated Python to 3.11.5, 7Zip to 23.01 and
UnRar to 6.23. All these updates include security fixes.
Bugfixes since 4.0.3
- Series duplicate detection did not detect duplicates.
- Sorting would append
.1to some filenames.
- If a paused queue contained items with
items with a lower priority would also be downloaded.
- Not all API-keys were removed during log-sanitization.
- In certain situations, not all data would be written to disk.
- Folder names could be sanitized too eagerly.
- Some articles would fail to decode.
- QuickCheck could wrongly rename files with identical content.
- Warning about
Scripts Folderlocation was triggered incorrectly.