SABnzbd 2.0.0 changelog
SABnzbd 2.0.0 brengt de volgende veranderingen:
New in 2.0.0: SABYenc
- To improve SABnzbd's performance on systems where CPU power is limiting
download speed, we developed a new C-module called SABYenc to accelerate the
decoding of usenet articles that can use multiple threads and is more efficient.
Not only low-powered systems like NAS's or Raspberry Pi's benefit, with this
new module speeds can increase up to 2x compared to 1.x.x releases on any
system where the connection/newsserver capacity was not fully used.
The Windows and macOS releases automatically include this module, for other
platforms an installation guide can be found here: https://sabnzbd.org/sabyenc
Changes/improvements in 2.0.0:
- Windows and macOS releases now also come in 64bit versions.
The installers will install the appropriate version automatically.
Therefore, on 64bit Windows the installation directory will change to
'Program Files' instead of 'Program Files (x86)'.
On Windows our tests showed an additional 5-10% gain in download speed
when using 64bit SABnzbd on 64bit Windows.
- Linux: Detect if Multicore Par2 is installed.
Multicore Par2 is now easily available through the PPA and other channels:
- Post-processing scripts now get additional job information via SAB environment
variables. https://sabnzbd.org/wiki/scripts/post-p ... ng-scripts
- Certificate Validation set to 'Strict' for newly added newsservers
The insecure Certificate Verification level 'Default' is now called 'Minimal'.
In case of problems, see: https://sabnzbd.org/certificate-errors
- Removed Secondary Web Interface option.
Smaller changes/improvements in 2.0.0
- Schedule items can now be enabled and disabled
- HTTP-redirects in interface are now relative URL's
- Moved some lesser used settings to Config->Specials
- Cache usage is now updated continuously in the Status Window
- On macOS SABnzbd was set to have low IO-priority, this is now set to normal
- Previously set password is now shown on Retry
- Remove listquote module dependency
- Warn if Complete folder is on FAT filesystem (4GB size limit)
Bug fixes in 2.0.0
- Malformed articles could break the Downloader
- Unexpected characters in CRC part of an article could crash the Decoder
- Retry ADMIN-data saving 3x before giving error
- Checking for encryption during downloading could fail
- QuickCheck could crash when renaming already renamed files
- `skip_dashboard` set to 1 by default in `fullstatus` API-call
- Top-only switch now really only downloads top job
- Unblock Server button did not work
- par2cmdline would fail to repair jobs with split posts (.001, etc)
- Fixed QuickCheck renaming issues
- Show warning if job is paused because it appears cloaked
- Linux: Warn in case encoding is not set to UTF-8
- Windows: Incomplete folders would sometimes end in a dot
- Windows: When starting the Post-Processing script, the path to the job folder
is no longer in short-path notation but includes the full path. To support
long paths (>255), you might need to alter them to long-path notation (\\?\).
- Schedule items are converted when upgrading to 2.x.x and will break when
reverted back to pre-2.x.x releases.
- The organization of the download queue is different from 0.7.x releases.
So 2.x.x will not see the existing queue, but you can go to Status->QueueRepair
and "Repair" the old queue.
Upgrading from 0.7.x and older
- Finish queue
- Stop SABnzbd
- Install new version
- Start SABnzbd